This is the best recipe for hamburger patties. It’s the easiest and most versatile recipe that makes consistently delicious hamburger patties. You can make them thick or thin on the grill, or on the stovetop. These juicy and delicious homemade hamburgers are ready in 30 minutes.
- Close your eyes and think about the perfect hamburger.
- Are you looking for a thick steakhouse-sized pat or a thinner diner-style pat? What is better: a flat griddle or a grill?
- No cheese or cheddar?
- You can make your own hamburger patties and they will turn out perfect every time.
- This American classic recipe makes delicious burgers. It can be made into thin griddle patties or thick 1/3 pound patties for grilling.
- You are about to make the burger of your dreams, so get ready!
The Finest Hamburgers
This is the Best Hamburger Pat Recipe in the World.
These burgers are packed with zesty herbs and have a rich, meaty flavor that can be customized to your liking. No matter what cooking method you prefer, there are some basic elements that will ensure juicy hamburger patties.
These handcrafted hamburgers are delicious on their own but can be topped with any toppings you like to create a great burger. This recipe will be your go-to recipe when you want to make homemade burger patties.
These steps will help you make the best homemade hamburger patties.
- We recommend a mix of 80 lean and 20 fat ground chuck for the best burgers.
- Crushed crackers and Panko bread crumbs are the best binders to juicy hamburgers. (May contain gluten)
- Worcestershire sauce: This adds a rich, smokey flavor with beef notes.
- Egg: To keep everything together, without drying out.
- Milk: The enzymes found in milk help to tenderize and soften ground beef.
- Seasonings that are acceptable include salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
How to Make the Perfect Burger Every Time
It takes only a few minutes to make hamburgers that are restaurant-quality. If you prepare your workspace and have the necessary supplies, you can quickly whip up delicious hot plates in your backyard or home kitchen.
This is how it works
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, crackers, egg, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix the ingredients vigorously until you get a smooth mixture.
- Next, flatten the meat and place it in a bowl. Use a knife to cut the meat mixture into six to three-quarter-pound skillet patties, or twelve thin griddle patties. As follows:
- Place the patties on a baking sheet lined with wax paper or foil to hold them. Press the patties into the desired thickness by gathering the patty mixture one by one. Because hamburger patties may shrink slightly during cooking, they should be slightly larger than the buns on which they will be served.
- Place the patties on a baking sheet. To prevent the patty from puffing up while cooking, make a depression in its center.
- If you need to stack the patties, place pieces of wax paper between each layer.
- Next, heat a skillet, or grill, to medium heat (about 350 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Cast-iron skillets are my favorite way to caramelize burgers.
A Simple Burger Recipe
- Place the hot patties in hamburger buns. Top with your favorite sauces or garnishes.
- The thick backyard barbeque staple Lt. Dan’s dream burger is shown at the bottom left. It includes lettuce, tomato, and pickles as well as a little mayo, mustard, and some mayonnaise.
- Two thin patties at the bottom, with American cheese on top, are my favorite hamburgers. They’re then piled high with pickles, tomato, and barbecue sauce.
- You can add red onions, ketchup, and butter-grilled buns. There are also options for sweet potato fries or onion rings.
- All agree that the best homemade hamburgers are served with shoestring fries, cajun fries, or baked french fries.
Are Hamburger Patties Safe to Freeze?
Absolutely! You can freeze both raw and cooked hamburger patties.
To freeze each burger pat, wrap it in aluminum foil. They can stick together so it is best to not wrap them together. Wrap the patties in a freezer-safe bag with the date written on it. Freeze for up to 3 months.
You can freeze uncooked hamburger patties by placing them in one layer on a baking tray and then covering them with storage wrap. You can freeze the hamburger patties for up to 24 hours, or even overnight. After it has frozen, wrap each burger with foil. Place the frozen patties in a freezer-safe bag with the date printed on it. Freeze for up to 3 months
in addition, We hope you enjoyed our article about the best recipe for hamburger patties. With this knowledge, we know that you can make the most of your burgers and cook them with ease. So what are you waiting for? Go and make the best burgers you have ever tasted by following the recipe below!
You can Check our Other blog: America’s Best Wings