Tuna Noodle Casserole is a classic recipe that you can make from scratch. Bake tuna, soup of mushrooms, cooked noodles, and other pantry items in a baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake in the oven. Once the soup has melted, it is combined into a smooth sauce to bind everything. This is a well-known recipe. It can be altered in many ways. Are you missing peas? Corn! Are you a fan of bread crumbs? Crackers can be too crumbly! For more ideas on how to make Tuna Noodle Casserole, follow the steps below!
Tuna Noodle Ingredients
- Campbell’s Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup or 98 Percent Fat-Free Cream of Mushroom soup Condensed Unsalted Cream of Mushroom Soup can be (10 1/2 to 10 1/2 ounces).
- 1/2 cup milk
- Two tablespoons chopped pimiento (optional).
- 1 cup frozen green peas (4 1/2 pounds)
- Two cans of tuna (about 5 12 ounces each) in water that have been rinsed
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles (from approximately 4 inches dry).
- 2 teaspoons plain, dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melt it
Salt may be added to Unsalted Cream of Mushroom if you are making this dish. We found that 1/4 teaspoon salt improves the taste and provides 147.5 mg sodium per serving. You can adjust the amount of salt you use to make it your own.
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Combine the soup, milk, pimientos, and tuna with peas and noodles to make a 1/2-quart casserole. Salt, pepper, and. In a small bowl, combine the butter and breadcrumbs.
The mixture of tuna and water should be cooked for 20 minutes or until it is hot. Mix the tuna together. Sprinkle with a mixture of breadcrumbs.
Cook for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.
What kind of noodles is available for a Tuna Casserole?
Simple tuna noodle casserole also includes egg noodles, which is a traditional ingredient. The “medium” size egg noodles are my favorite, but you can make wider or more wide egg noodles. It’s up to you to try new things and make use of whatever pasta you have in your kitchen. You can also make elbow macaroni, penne, spaghetti, or rotini!
A traditional Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe that is simple and delicious. This dish has been loved for generations. This delicious dish is easy to prepare for a family in just 20 minutes. The creamy sauce is a delicious combination of sweet and delicate noodles, canned tuna fish, and sweet peas. in addition, Potato chips are sprinkled on top. It can be served with salad, biscuits or green beans, cornbread, and light dinner rolls.
Healthy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Look no further if you are looking for healthy tuna noodles you can make yourself! This lighter tuna noodle dish uses a combination of smooth, light parmesan mushroom sauce noodles and canned tuna and peas. This simple recipe for dinner will be a firm favorite.
- 10 MINS
- 30 MINS
- 40 MINS
My Dad and Mom sometimes failed to transfer money from lunch to my savings accounts during elementary school. Staff at the lunch counter would offer me a tuna sandwich on days I didn’t have hot lunch. At the time I didn’t like tuna so I would eat the sandwich and then wait until I could go home to eat one of my Dad’s delicious turkey sandwiches. True, but it’s sad.
in addition, Reflecting on the moment, I realize how I wish I could have the taste buds of a young adult. Today I love tuna. Tuna is a low-cost and protein-rich food that I love, whether it’s honey tuna salad with mustard apples, or jalapeno cheese tuna melts.
My best friend and I were talking about the classic dishes that we ate as children. We discussed how they could be modified to make them healthier. Because it was one of her favorite dishes as a child, she suggested that I make a healthy tuna noodle soup. I took my reusable food containers with me, packed my bag, and drove to Trader Joe’s. I carried my small cart in style. Then I filled it with plantain chips (hi, I’m addicted!) This nutritious tuna noodle recipe is made with healthy, delicious, and tasty ingredients.
Tuna noodles with soup of cream
- Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup, 50 oz. 1 can
- Reduced fat milk (1 1/3 cups)
- Cannellini pimento chopped and drained 7oz. 1/2 cup
- in addition, frozen green peas 23 oz. 4 1/2 cups
- black pepper, ground 1/2 tsp.
- Tuna inside water, 66.5 ounces, drain 1 can
- Egg noodles cooked to perfection 48oz. 8 1/2 cups
- French Fried Onions 6 Oz. 3 cups
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Mix Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup in a large bowl with milk, pimientos, black pepper, and milk until smooth.
- To the soup mix, add noodles and tuna. Combine well to coat.
- Transfer to a full-size hotel pan. Wrap in foil. Bake at the preheated temperature for 45 min.
- Remove foil. Serve the fried onions with foil. Bake for another 15 minutes.
Thank you for visiting our blog! We hope you enjoy this collection of tuna noodle casseroles for your next dinner. We have tried to include a wide variety of recipes so that everyone can find something they love!
You can Check our Other blog: America’s Best Wings